WHO WE ARE
Focused on translating brand needs (and wants) into reality, three passionate and driven ecommerce gurus started DOE Media, a direct response advertising agency based in Chicago. We work to maximize revenue for clients through a data-driven approach on customer acquisition, retention, and brand amplification. We take our brands to the next level with our custom solutions, just ask one of our 80+ clients how DOE has empowered them to reach new heights.
Come break barriers with us.
WHERE WE’RE GOING
With $150+ million in digital ad spend and $500+ million in revenue generated, we’ve come a long way in a short three years, but we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re aiming to multiply our in-house team and clients seven-fold in the next five years. We’re evolving and this is your opportunity to be a part of the journey.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We want to expand our SEO offering and need an SEO Strategist to join and influence our growth. This person will increase relevant organic rankings on Google and Bing's SERPs by adjusting the backend website platform, setting up GMB and other directory sites, and augmenting content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Set and communicate measurable goals that align with our client’s needs
- Develop optimization strategies to maximize client website traffic
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout our client’s website and marketing materials
- Write compelling and high-quality short form website content
- Maintain website content for maximum optimization and rankings
- Audit and monitor metrics to understand campaign and strategy performance
- Draw meaningful conclusions based on metrics and pinpoint areas for improvement
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO strategies
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, and GMB
- Experience with a major Ecommerce platform, like Shopify
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools, like SEM Rush
- A knack for data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity, optimism, and respect regardless of the situation - non-negotiable
WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE
- Benefits that matter like time off without limits, healthcare coverage, and more
- Learning from the best. Collectively, we have years of expertise in ecommerce, digital advertising, and brand optimization
- A challenge. We’re here to push you. Our goal is to give you experience and connections you won’t forget
- Access to our leadership, industry experts, and peers that care about you and your development