WHO WE ARE
Focused on translating brand needs (and wants) into reality, three passionate and driven ecommerce gurus started DOE Media, a direct response advertising agency based in Chicago. We work to maximize revenue for clients through a data-driven approach on customer acquisition, retention, and brand amplification. We take our brands to the next level with our custom solutions, just ask one of our 80+ clients how DOE Media has empowered them to reach new heights.
Come break barriers with us.
WHERE WE’RE GOING
With $150+ million in digital ad spend and $650+ million in revenue generated, we’ve come a long way in a short three years, but we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re aiming to multiply our in-house team and clients seven-fold in the next five years. We’re evolving and this is your opportunity to be a part of the journey.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to hire an experienced Enterprice Sales Manager to join our sales team. The ultimate objective is to grow and scale the enterprise client accounts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build relationships with top US Enterprise companies to sell DOE Media Services such as Facebook, Google, TikTok, and Snapchat advertising along with SEO, Web development, Web design and Email marketing services
- Work with C level internal and external stakeholders to build and execute account plans and help shape the product roadmap accordingly
- Collaborate with internal teams to build turnkey solutions for Enterprise
- Manage a variety of stakeholder and customer relationships across their entire lifecycle
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs
- Identify opportunities to expand into additional functional orgs or business units
- Help define the product market strategy for specific Enterprise use cases
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Ability to close accounts with values exceeding $1M ARR
- 5+ years experience and proven practice of prospecting and managing a pipeline of Enterprise accounts
- Deep knowledge of online ecommerce and lead generation space.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in business or related discipline
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning your client's needs
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we live by these same values, celebrate diversity, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE
- Benefits that matter like time off without limits, healthcare coverage, and more
- Learning from the best. Collectively, we have years of expertise in ecommerce, digital advertising, and brand optimization
- A challenge. We’re here to push you. Our goal is to give you experience and connections you won’t forget
- Access to our leadership, industry experts, and peers that care about you and your development