WHO WE ARE
Focused on translating brand needs (and wants) into reality, three passionate and driven ecommerce gurus started DOE Media, a direct response advertising agency based in Chicago. We work to maximize revenue for clients through a data-driven approach on customer acquisition, retention, and brand amplification. We take our brands to the next level with our custom solutions, just ask one of our 80+ clients how DOE Media has empowered them to reach new heights.
Come break barriers with us.
WHERE WE’RE GOING
With $150+ million in digital ad spend and $650+ million in revenue generated, we’ve come a long way in a short three years, but we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re aiming to multiply our in-house team and clients seven-fold in the next five years. We’re evolving and this is your opportunity to be a part of the journey.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager to join our sales team. The ultimate objective is to grow and scale the enterprise client accounts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As a trusted sales expert, you will consult potential clients to understand their needs and DOE Media value proposition
- Sell DOE Media Services such as Facebook, Google, TikTok, and Snapchat advertising along with SEO, Web development, Web design and Email marketing services
- Provide consistent product value to all of your clients
- Manage client relationships across their entire lifecycle
- Identify client needs and position DOE Media in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs
- Identify opportunities to expand into additional functional orgs or business units
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2+ Years experience in sales
- Ability to close accounts with values ranging from $24k - $250K ARR
- Ability and proven practice of doing your own prospecting
- You are competitive and have a track record of over-achieving quota
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning your client's needs
- Experience selling Saas products is highly desired
- Experience within the financial/banking sector is a plus
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, online commerce, advertising, marketing, software, and how it helps businesses succeed
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, written and verbal
WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE
- Benefits that matter like time off without limits, healthcare coverage, and more
- Learning from the best. Collectively, we have years of expertise in ecommerce, digital advertising, and brand optimization
- A challenge. We’re here to push you. Our goal is to give you experience and connections you won’t forget
- Access to our leadership, industry experts, and peers that care about you and your development